~ Urbana MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1967
Urbana, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5580904
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Urbana, Missouri (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46450
- Scan ID: 324364
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1938
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Urbana
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Urbana, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Louisburg - Rimby - Ingalls (historical) - Huckaby - Urbana
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-93.25-93.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-93.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-93.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-93.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-93.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.125
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.