~ Toronto MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1974
Toronto, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
- Product Number: USGS-5580842
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Toronto, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 45446
- Scan ID: 324331
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Edit Year: 1959
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Toronto
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Toronto, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Passover - Freedom - Toronto
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-92.625-92.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-92.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-92.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-92.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-92.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.