~ Strain MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1967
Strain, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
- Product Number: USGS-5580684
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Strain, Missouri (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43407
- Scan ID: 324244
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1964
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Strain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Strain, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Boone (historical) - Walbert (historical) - Rock Ford - Champion City - Millrock Ford - Strain
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-91.375-91.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-91.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-91.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-91.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-91.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.