~ St Clair MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1982
St Clair, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5580584
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Clair, Missouri (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39241
- Scan ID: 324194
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Clair
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Clair, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Clair - Plum Ford - Parkway - Piney Park
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-91-90.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-90.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-90.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.875
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.