~ Shelbina MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1960
Shelbina, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
- Product Number: USGS-5580448
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shelbina, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40924
- Scan ID: 324121
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shelbina
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shelbina, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shelbina - Walkersville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.