~ Sedalia West MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1981
Sedalia West, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5580394
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sedalia West, Missouri (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71549
- Scan ID: 324092
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sedalia West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sedalia West, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Skyline Elementary School - Department of Conservation Kansas City Regional Field Fire Office Sedalia - Pettis County - Camp Branch Church - Anderson School (historical) - Sedalia Fire Department Headquarters Station - Township of Prairie - State Fairground Racetrack - Parkhurst Lake Dam - McKee Chapel - Elk Branch - Dresden Cemetery - Van Natta School (historical) - Walnut Hill Country Club - Glover School (historical) - Memorial Park Cemetery - Brown School (historical) - State Fair Community College - Homan Field - Bradford Roadside Park - Quisenberry School (historical) - State Fair Shopping Center - Lake Lucille - Thompson Hills Shopping Center - Camp Branch School (historical) - Coon Creek - KDRO-AM (Sedalia) - Oak Grove School (historical) - Pettis County Fire Protection District Station 1 - High Point School (historical) - Pettis County Elementary School - E W Thompson School for the Handicapped - Camp Branch - Quisenberry Cemetery - Basin Fork - Campbell Siding - Camp Branch - KMOS-TV (Sedalia)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.7538.625-93.375-93.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.75-93.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.75-93.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.625-93.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.625-93.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.