~ Patton MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1960
Patton, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
- Product Number: USGS-5579856
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Patton, Missouri (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34430
- Scan ID: 323816
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1954
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Patton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Patton, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Precinct - Patton - Ezra (historical) - Patton Junction - North Patton - Heitmans Mill - Yount
- Map Area ID: AREA37.62537.5-90.125-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.625-90.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.625-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-90.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.