~ Oakville MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1959
Oakville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5579650
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oakville, Missouri (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32809
- Scan ID: 323705
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oakville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oakville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Point (historical) - Cliff Cave - Oakville - White House - Warnock - Kise Crossing - Fountain Gap - Ten Brook - Lakeside (historical) - Byers - Koch (historical) - Flamm City - Wickes - Mattese
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.375-90.375-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-90.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.375-90.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.375-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.