~ Midridge MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1983
Midridge, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
- Product Number: USGS-5579208
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Midridge, Missouri (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29159
- Scan ID: 323480
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Midridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Midridge, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Himont (historical) - Midridge - Rat
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-91.25-91.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-91.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-91.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-91.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-91.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.125
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.