~ Lees Summit MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934
Lees Summit, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5578780
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lees Summit, Missouri (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25324
- Scan ID: 323260
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lees Summit
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lees Summit, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Union Point - Unity Village - South Lee - Lees Summit - Knobtown - Vale - Longview - Little Blue
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-94.5-94.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-94.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-94.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.375
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.