~ Columbia MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Columbia, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5577040
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Columbia, Missouri (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9681
- Scan ID: 322339
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Survey Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Columbia
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Columbia, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Columbia - Smithton (historical) - Moores Switch
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-92.375-92.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-92.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-92.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-92.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-92.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.