~ Climax Springs MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1960, updated 1961
Climax Springs, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1960.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5576966
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Climax Springs, Missouri (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9193
- Scan ID: 322310
- Imprint Year: 1961
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Field Check Year: 1960
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Climax Springs
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Climax Springs, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Climax Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-93.125-93
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-93.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-93
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-93.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-93
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.