~ Briar MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1979, updated 1980
Briar, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1979.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5576472
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Briar, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5390
- Scan ID: 322066
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Briar
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Briar, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Carie - Briar
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-91-90.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-90.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-90.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.875
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.