~ Boekerton MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1979
Boekerton, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
- Product Number: USGS-5576388
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Boekerton, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4667
- Scan ID: 322024
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Boekerton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Boekerton, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hartzell - Frailie - New Garver - Garver - Boekerton
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.375-89.875-89.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-89.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-89.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.375-89.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.375-89.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.