~ Tuscumbia MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Tuscumbia, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575818
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tuscumbia, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66826
- Scan ID: 325567
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tuscumbia
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tuscumbia, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Iberia - Atwell - Saint Thomas - Faith - Enon - Lisletown (historical) - Hickory Hill - Spring Garden - Ulman - Decatur - Etterville - Eugene - Big Bend - Van Cleve - Babbtown - Argyle - Traderight - Saint Elizabeth - Sudheimer - Capps - Marys Home - Tavern - Millbrook - Shantytown - Scrivner - Koeltztown - Honey Creek - Keethtown - Brays - Ozark Junction - Tuscumbia - Payne Ford - Samtown - Castle Rock (historical) - Meyerstown - Teal (historical) - Bass - Osage Bluff - Brazito - Venus - Hawkeye - Hoecker - Wardsville - Brumley - Watkins - Osage Bend - Brinktown - Meta - Folk - Henley - Saint Anthony
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538-92.5-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.