~ Sedalia MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Sedalia, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575782
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sedalia, Missouri (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66588
- Scan ID: 325548
- Imprint Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sedalia
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sedalia, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hughesville - Sweet Springs - Windsor Junction - Postal - Smithton - Dresden - Dunksburg - La Monte - Stokley - Nelson - Lake Creek - Longwood - Ionia - Green Ridge - Spring Fork - Pipertown (historical) - Ridge Prairie - Otterville - Manila - Georgetown - McAllister Springs - Marshall Junction - Brandon - Emma - Mora - Bryson - Wanamaker (historical) - Newland - Sedalia - Bahner - Pyrmont - Tedieville - Beaman - Clifton City - Houstonia - Shackleford Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-93.5-93
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-93.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-93
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-93.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-93
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.