~ Independence MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Independence, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575652
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Independence, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65731
- Scan ID: 325474
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Independence
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Independence, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Atherton - Saint Cloud - Englewood - Waterloo - Crescent Lake - Excelsior Springs - Mount Washington - Napoleon - Excelsior Estates - Adams - Birmingham - Cooleys (historical) - Rock Creek Junction - Liberty - Grain Valley - Orrick - Hiler - Independence - Sibley - Pink Hill - Fairmount - Air Line Junction - Randolph - Ripley - Chandler - Clevenger - Excelsior Springs Junction - Swanwick - Raytown - Athol - Buckner - Mosby - Elkhorn - South Liberty - Lake City - Cobbler - Lake Tapawingo - Coopers - Camden - Golf Hill - Levasy - Selsa - Glenaire - Homestead - Rayville - Wood Heights - Oak Grove - Crystal Lakes - Blue Mills - Stockdale - Vibbard - Albany - Converse - Courtney - East Independence - Eton - Maywood - Centropolis - New Garden - East Kansas City - White Hall Fields - Prathersville - Miltondale - Minneville - Haynesville - Arley - Claycomo - River Bend - Greenville - Lilly - Chick (historical) - Holt - Bristol - Camden Junction - Bates City - Ravena Gardens - Roosterville - Sugar Creek - Liberty Landing (historical) - Sandals - Pleasant Valley - Kearney - Cement City - Floyd - Fleming - Claysville - Blue Springs - Ectonville - Lawson - Knoxville - Missouri City - Elmira Camp - Winner
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.