~ Harrisonville MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Harrisonville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575636
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Harrisonville, Missouri (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65650
- Scan ID: 325465
- Imprint Year: 1932
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harrisonville
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Harrisonville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Peculiar - Lake Lotawana - Fenwick - Hicks City - Baldwin Park - South Lee - Harrelson - Lees Summit - Pleasant Hill - Ore - Tarsney - Wingate - Hadsell - Vale - Elm - Cause Prairie (historical) - Chapel Hill - Strasburg - Sni Mills - Little Blue - Gunn City - Rose Hill - Old Peculiar - Quick City - Avon - Medford - Knobtown - Kingsville - Delavan (historical) - Raymore - Everett - Lone Jack - Unity Village - Latour - Prettyman - East Lynne - Garden City - Greenwood - Huber - Gowdy - Fulkerson - Harrisonville - Oviet (historical) - Wyoming (historical) - Tarsney Lakes - Rockford (historical) - Coleman - Rural Home (historical) - Lone Tree - Lake Winnebago - Daugherty - Cockrell - Austin - Union Point - Longview
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.