~ Harrisonville MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Harrisonville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575634
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Harrisonville, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65650
- Scan ID: 325464
- Imprint Year: 1902
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harrisonville
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Harrisonville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gowdy - Wyoming (historical) - Delavan (historical) - Tarsney Lakes - Sni Mills - Medford - East Lynne - Quick City - Rose Hill - Elm - Union Point - Coleman - Lake Winnebago - Vale - Greenwood - Huber - Lone Tree - Strasburg - Fulkerson - Knobtown - Everett - Avon - Daugherty - Ore - Lake Lotawana - Wingate - Austin - Little Blue - Old Peculiar - Rural Home (historical) - Pleasant Hill - Kingsville - Peculiar - Latour - Rockford (historical) - Harrelson - Hadsell - Fenwick - Cause Prairie (historical) - Unity Village - Hicks City - Gunn City - Cockrell - Chapel Hill - Baldwin Park - Lone Jack - Tarsney - Raymore - Lees Summit - Oviet (historical) - Longview - South Lee - Garden City - Harrisonville - Prettyman
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.