~ Fulton MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1890
Fulton, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1890.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575604
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fulton, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65169
- Scan ID: 325449
- Imprint Year: 1904
- Survey Year: 1887
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Chamois
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1890
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fulton, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Crook - McCredie - Danville - Rhineland - Hams Prairie - Stolpe - Bluffton - Bonnots Mill - Readsville - Tebbetts - Calwood - Williamsburg - Luystown - Mint Hill - Krueger Ford - Hope - Kingdom City - Garrett (historical) - Mineola - Isbell (historical) - French Village (historical) - Brown Shanty - Aud - Fredericksburg - Feigler Ferry - Yucatan - Gasconade - Reform - Starkenburg - Loose Creek - Cote Sans Dessein (historical) - Callaway - Mokane - Chamois - Egbert - Deer - Frankenstein - Saint Aubert - Americus - Morrison - Montgomery City - Bachelor - Fulton - Heilburn (historical) - Steedman - Portland - Pershing - Effie (historical) - Toledo - Pitcher - Liberty - Browns Ford - Hord (historical) - Bay
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-92-91.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-92
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-91.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-92
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-91.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -92
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.