~ Butler MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Butler, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575556
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Butler, Missouri (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65090
- Scan ID: 325428
- Imprint Year: 1922
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Butler
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Butler, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Adrian - Lindale - Nyhart - New Piper - Burdett - Monteith Junction - Germantown - Piper - Carbon Center - Urich - Lacyville - Creighton - Altona - Butler - Reynard (historical) - Panama - Hudson - Arthur - Schell City - Sprague - Appleton City - Lucas - Coleville - Rocky Ford (historical) - Ballard - Cornland - Archie - Aaron - Mayesburg - Passaic - Indian Springs - Rich Hill - Virginia - Athol - Crescent Hill - Pleasant Gap - Prairie City - Dayton - Rockville - Peru (historical) - Johnstown - Main City - Papinville - Spruce - New Home
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.