~ Boonville MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1888
Boonville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1888.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575546
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Boonville, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65031
- Scan ID: 325423
- Imprint Year: 1933
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Boonville
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1888
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Boonville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rocheport - Aikinsville - Latham - Overton - Hoffman - Corioli (historical) - Merna - Bunceton - Byberry (historical) - Prairie Home - Kliever - Glensted - Corticelli - Windsor Place - Pisgah - Pleasant Grove - Pleasant Green - Bellair - Lone Elm - Florence - Clarks Fork - Syracuse - Chouteau Springs - Pilot Grove - Cedron - New Lebanon - Petersburg (historical) - Harriston - California - Lamine - Boonville - Renfro - Wooldridge - Fortuna - Billingsville - Tipton - Clarksburg - Blackwater - Speed
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-93-92.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-93
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-92.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-93
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-92.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -93
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.