~ Steelville MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1959
Steelville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575228
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Steelville, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62951
- Scan ID: 325261
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1933
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Steelville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Steelville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cooksey - Lead Branch Junction - Scott Ford - Cook Station - Klein Ford - Cedar Ford - Sankey (historical) - Sligo - Birds Nest - Cherry Valley - Limberlost - Midland - Wildwoods - Patsy - Keysville - Cherryville - Thousand Oaks - Steelville - Wesco - Goltra - Elaver
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.75-91.5-91.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-91.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-91.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.