~ St Clair MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950
St Clair, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575204
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Clair, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61922
- Scan ID: 325249
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Clair
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Clair, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gray Summit - Grubville - Pohlman Mill - Catawissa - Hemker - Gildehouse - Piney Park - Luebbering - The Diamonds - Robertsville - Villa Ridge - Meramec Terrace - Parkway - Moselle - Saint Clair - Lonedell - Prater - Calvey (historical) - Mount Hope - Plum Ford
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.25-91-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.