~ Princeton MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1976
Princeton, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575082
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Princeton, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61323
- Scan ID: 325167
- Imprint Year: 1976
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Princeton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Princeton, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Alvord (historical) - Modena - Goshen - Princeton - Mill Grove - Dinsmore
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.25-93.75-93.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-93.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-93.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-93.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-93.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.