~ Poplar Bluff MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1950
Poplar Bluff, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575056
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Poplar Bluff, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61155
- Scan ID: 325155
- Imprint Year: 1950
- Edit Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1931
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Poplar Bluff
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Poplar Bluff, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Green Forest - Kelly Town - Wilby - Loma Linda - Poplar Bluff - Junland - Hendrickson - Empire - Ladero - Taskee Station (historical) - Hilliard - Rombauer - Wappapello - Cedar Valley - Kinzer - Barron - Ferrys (historical) - Shady Dell - Chaonia (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.75-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.