~ Neosho MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1950
Neosho, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
- Product Number: USGS-5574980
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Neosho, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58324
- Scan ID: 325110
- Imprint Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Neosho
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Neosho, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sweetwater - Tipton Ford - Spurgeon - Christopher - June - Diamond - McElhany - Monark Springs - Fredville - Belfast - Granby City - Granby - Aroma - Neosho
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.75-94.5-94.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-94.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-94.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.