~ Mexico MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1932
Mexico, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574934
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mexico, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57575
- Scan ID: 325083
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1929
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mexico
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mexico, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Vandiver - Ortiz (historical) - Bryans (historical) - Concord - Thompson - Auxvasse - Champ - Mexico - Benton City
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-92-91.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-92
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-91.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-92
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-91.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -92
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.