~ Kimmswick MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1948
Kimmswick, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574816
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kimmswick, Missouri (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56192
- Scan ID: 324999
- Imprint Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kimmswick
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kimmswick, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Riverside - Woodville (historical) - Kise Crossing - Byers - Paulina Hills - Fountain - White House - Maxville - Sunnyside - Ten Brook - Arnold - Jarvis - Engle (historical) - Mattese - Warnock - Bushburg - Sulphur Springs - Rock Creek - Horine - Monroe City - Pevely - Imperial - Seckman - Kimmswick - Spring Forest - Beck - Fountain Gap - Cliff Cave - Merrimac - Harrisonville - Wickes - Antonia - Jefferson Heights - Barnhart - Point (historical) - Valmeyer - Murphy - Herculaneum - Flamm City - Lakeside (historical) - Oakville - Munsons - Koch (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.25-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.