~ Ironton MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Ironton, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574798
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ironton, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55794
- Scan ID: 324982
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ironton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ironton, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pilot Knob - Middlebrook - Ironton - English Town - Snow Hollow Lake - Killarney Shores - Mineral City - Holiday Shores - Wilsonville - Ghermanville - Hogan - Arcadia - Iron Mountain - Allen Mills - Iron Mountain Lake - Graniteville - Roselle - Russellville - Pin Hook - Lopez - Belleview
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-90.75-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.