~ Iberia MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1933, updated 1965
Iberia, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574782
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Iberia, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55630
- Scan ID: 324974
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1933
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Iberia
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Iberia, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Watkins - Samtown - Tuscumbia - Saint Anthony - Faith - Hawkeye - Keethtown - Iberia - Capps - Ulman - Brumley
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538-92.5-92.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-92.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-92.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.