~ Higdon MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1967
Higdon, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
- Product Number: USGS-5574778
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Higdon, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55319
- Scan ID: 324971
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1954
- Survey Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Higdon
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Higdon, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Yount - Castor Station - Ezra (historical) - Higdon - North Patton - Cornwall - Patton Junction - Parker Lake - Precinct - Cross Roads - Hahns Mill - Womack - Corners - Heitmans Mill - Patton
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.