~ Eminence MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1932
Eminence, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574612
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eminence, Missouri (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53890
- Scan ID: 324877
- Imprint Year: 1932
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Eminence
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eminence, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Buckhart Springs (historical) - Venice - Delaware - House Hollow (historical) - Alley Spring - Junction Ferry - Winona - Bartlett - Spur 3 (historical) - Eminence - Shawne - Munsell - Alley - Flatwood - West Eminence
- Map Area ID: AREA37.2537-91.5-91.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.25-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.25-91.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-91.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.