~ Craig MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1950
Craig, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
- Product Number: USGS-5574528
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Craig, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53029
- Scan ID: 324824
- Imprint Year: 1950
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Edit Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Craig
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Craig, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Nohart (historical) - Napier - Fortescue - Corning - Yancton (historical) - Bigelow - Rulo - Arago (historical) - Big Lake - Craig
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-95.5-95.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-95.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-95.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.