~ Coldwater MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1968
Coldwater, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574500
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Coldwater, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52772
- Scan ID: 324808
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1927
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Coldwater
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Coldwater, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Head Ford (historical) - Twelvemile - Central - Wide Ford - Burch - Lodi - Gravelton - Cascade - Saco - Zion - French Mills - Buckhorn - Faro - Marsh Creek - Cherokee Pass - Coldwater - Shelton Ford - Varsh Ford
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.