~ Altenburg MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1969
Altenburg, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5574276
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Altenburg, Missouri (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50468
- Scan ID: 324683
- Imprint Year: 1969
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Altenburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Altenburg, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Loimbach Landing - Frohna - Jacob - Lovejoy - Farrar - Eureka - Oak Ridge - Apple Creek - New Wells - Brazeau - Hines Landing - Concord (historical) - Old Appleton - Altenburg - Starland - Uniontown - Neelys Landing - Pocahontas - Neunert - Wittenberg - Union Point - Shawneetown - Seventysix - Crosstown
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-89.75-89.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-89.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-89.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-89.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-89.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.