~ Winsted CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Winsted, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5566580
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Winsted, Connecticut (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64642
- Scan ID: 331192
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Winsted
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Winsted, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kelly Corner - West Torrington - Mill Brook - Bakersville - South Norfolk - Wrightville - Torringford - Nelsons Corner - Newfield - Riverton - Mooreville - Torrington - Drakeville - North Goshen - Winsted - Winchester Center - Turkey Cobble - Goshen - East Litchfield - Norfolk - Newberry Corner - Robertsville - Harwinton - Colebrook - Burrville - Grantville
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.75-73.25-73
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-73.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-73
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-73.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-73
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA