~ Granby CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Granby, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5566324
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Granby, Connecticut (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54738
- Scan ID: 331037
- Imprint Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Granby
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Granby, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pine Hill - Firetown - Browns Corner - Foote Corners - Barkhampsted Center - Avon Park South - Canton - Chatsworth Village - Five Points - Whitings Corner - Tariffville - Canton Center - Windmill Springs - Tootin' Hills - Silvermine Acres - Barkhamsted - Alsop Corner - Hoskins - Granby - West Granby - Crowleys Corner - Nepaug - Simsbury - Meadowgate - Westmoor Park - Cherry Park - North Granby - Bahre Corner - Salmon Brook - New Hartford - Granbrook Park - Lovely Street - Pegville - Mechanicsville - Old Avon Village - Burlington - Carroll Corners - North Canton - Case Corner - Floydville - Goodrichville - West Simsbury - West Avon - Pine Meadow - Collinsville - Hampsted - Tariffville Center - Hungary - Hartland - Unionville - Puddle Town - Town Hill - Avon Park North - Pleasant Valley - The Gables - Huckleberry Hills Trails - Barber Corner (historical) - Avon - Canton Valley - Weatogue - East Hartland
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.75-73-72.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-73
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-72.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-73
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-72.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.75
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA