~ Derby CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1889
Derby, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1889.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5566278
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Derby, Connecticut (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53369
- Scan ID: 331013
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Derby
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1889
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Derby, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Huntington - Ansonia - West Seymour - Millville - Quaker Farms - Shelton - Sunnyside - Straitsville - Union City - Oronoque Hills North - Robert Hutt Congregate Housing - Long Hill - Pine Rock Park - Beacon Falls - Seymour - Naugatuck - Riverside - Kettletown - Lakeside - Paynes Corners - Bowers Hill - Fairchild Heights Trailer Park - Oxford - Pine Bridge - Valley Mobile Home Park - Cedarhurst - Heritage Village - Southbury - Stevenson - Woodbridge - Derby - Southford - Monroe - Cedar Land - Sunnyside Trailer Park - Kinneytown - East Derby - East Village - White Hills - Riverside - Orange
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.25-73.25-73
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-73.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-73
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-73.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-73
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Schaghticoke Mountain to East Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New London Harbor (13212-39) by NOAA
Connecticut and Rhode Island Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
Connecticut River Bodkin Rock to Hartford (12378-15) by NOAA