~ Butler AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Butler, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5564154
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Butler, Alabama (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6458
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Butler
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Butler, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Butler - Morgan Chapel - Green Acres - Mount Sterling
- Map Area ID: AREA32.12532-88.25-88.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.125-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.125-88.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-88.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.125
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group