~ Stanton NE topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Stanton, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5563772
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stanton, Nebraska (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68406
- Scan ID: 317770
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stanton
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stanton, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Boone - Cornlea - Vorhees - Newman Grove - Saint Edward - Saint Bernard - Battle Creek - Emerick - Madison - Humphrey - Hillside Vista Trailer Court - Creston - Rosenburg - Heun - Lindsay - Howells - Warnerville - Clarkson - Fairview (historical) - Kalamazoo - Platte Center - Leigh - Enola - Stanton - Closter - Stanton Mobile Park - Tarnov
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.5-98-97
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-97
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-97
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson