~ St Paul NE topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1994
St Paul, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5563770
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Paul, Nebraska (file size: 31 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68287
- Scan ID: 317769
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1989
- Aerial Photo Year: 1989
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Paul
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Paul, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Paddock - Marquette - Central City - Timber Creek - Hord - Palmer - Brayton - Saint Paul - Ravenna - Scotia Junction - Cushing - Ashton - Archer - Scotia - Nysted - Nantasket (historical) - Wolbach - Saint Libory - Worms - Saint Michael - Belgrade - Dannevirke - Cotesfield - Dannebrog - Cairo - Loup City - Platte Valley Trailer Court - North Loup - Midway - Rockville - Paplin (historical) - Boelus - Farwell - Chapman - North Star - Elba
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541-99-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson