~ North Platte NE topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1994
North Platte, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5563738
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North Platte, Nebraska (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72648
- Scan ID: 317753
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1990
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: North Platte
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North Platte, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Myrtle (historical) - Brady - Mobile Manor - Maxwell - Finchville - Tri States Trailer Court - Arnold - Etna - Key Estates - Pleasant Hill - Gandy - Birdwood - Keith - Village Square - Green Acres Trailer Court - Sioux View Park - Stapleton - Bignell - Beck - Logan - North Platte
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541-101-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson