~ Kearney NE topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Kearney, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5563437
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kearney, Nebraska (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56041
- Scan ID: 317821
- Imprint Year: 1906
- Survey Year: 1892
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kearney
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kearney, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- R-Villa Courts - Alfalfa Center - Valley View Trailer Court - Sheens Trailer Court - Kearney City (historical) - Countryside Mobile Park - Prairie View Estates - Glenwood Mobile Home Park - East Lawn Mobile Home Estates - Riverside Mobile Home Court - Cottonmill Mobile Home Court - Kearney - Glenwood Park - Cornhusker Trailer Court
- Map Area ID: AREA40.7540.5-99.25-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.75-99.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.75-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.5-99.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.5-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson