~ Stanton SW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1986
Stanton SW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5562805
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stanton SW, Nebraska (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42918
- Scan ID: 317264
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stanton SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stanton SW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Township of Ramshorn - Township of Butterfly - Clay Hill School (historical) - Pleasant Hill School (historical) - Erychleb Cemetery - Ramshorn Election Precinct - Butterfly School (historical) - Glandt School (historical) - Butterfly Election Precinct
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-97.25-97.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-97.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-97.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-97.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-97.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.125
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson