~ Scotts Bluff 4 SW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1973, updated 1974
Scotts Bluff 4 SW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1973.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5562595
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Scotts Bluff 4 SW, Nebraska (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19449
- Scan ID: 317157
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harrisburg
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Scotts Bluff 4 SW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-103.75-103.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-103.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-103.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-103.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-103.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.625
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson