~ Pleasanton NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1962, updated 1964
Pleasanton, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1962.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5562305
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pleasanton, Nebraska (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35669
- Scan ID: 317008
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1960
- Field Check Year: 1962
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pleasanton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pleasanton, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.875-99.125-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-99.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.875-99.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.875-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson