~ Mason City NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1951, updated 1953
Mason City, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1951.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5561731
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mason City, Nebraska (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27952
- Scan ID: 316719
- Imprint Year: 1953
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1949
- Field Check Year: 1951
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mason City
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mason City, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mason City
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541.125-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.125-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.125-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson