~ Jamison SW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1976
Jamison SW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5561371
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jamison SW, Nebraska (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22389
- Scan ID: 316552
- Imprint Year: 1976
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Jamison SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jamison SW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA42.87542.75-99.5-99.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.875-99.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.875-99.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-99.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-99.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.375
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson