~ Comstock NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1952, updated 1978
Comstock, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1952.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5560419
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Comstock, Nebraska (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9789
- Scan ID: 316072
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1978
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1952
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Comstock
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Comstock, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Geranium (historical) - Comstock
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-99.25-99.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-99.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-99.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-99.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-99.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.125
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson